Social Worker - Children in Need - Camden - £36 per hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Children in Need Team in Camden.
In this role, the successful Social Worker will be required to assess need, plan and deliver focused intervention to safeguard children and promote positive outcomes.
Benefits as a Children in Need Social Worker include:
* Competitive pay rate
* Long contracts for good performance
* Supportive team and management
* Progression opportunities
* Flexible working available
Duties as a Children in Need Social Worker include:
* Undertaking interviews, observation and gather information from children, families and other agencies.
* Providing written and verbal reports which are concise, informative and based on analysis of complex evidence.
* Developing and managing Child Protection Plans for all children on the Child Protection Register in line with child protection procedures.
* Communicating effectively with children and their families, ensuring that their views and wishes are heard, and recorded accurately.
* Establishing rapport and build a respectful, honest and trusted relationship with children and their families, particularly their parents and / or main carers.
* Managing the workload as directed and organise and plan work activities considering the need to prioritise tasks and responsibilities.
Requirements as a Children in Need Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.