Social Worker - Looked After Children - Hertfordshire - £32 per hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Looked After Children Team in Hertfordshire.
The successful candidate will have responsibility for securing permanence for children with plans of adoption, long term fostering and special guardianship. The team work closely with partners as corporate parents to support children to develop their life skills, achieve to their full potential and work towards their aspirations.
Benefits as a Looked After Children Social Worker include:
* Competitive pay rate
* Long contracts for good performance
* Supportive team and management
* Progression opportunities
* Flexible working available
Duties as a Looked After Children Social Worker include:
* Undertake a comprehensive Social Work service to Children and Families within a defined area.
* Formulate and design appropriate plans to meet identified needs and to arrange for the implementation of such plans, in conjunction with other appropriate agencies.
* Provide appropriate ongoing support to individuals and families as the key worker.
* Ensure that individual professional standards are maintained in line with agreed levels, including full compliance with policy and procedural guidelines and accepting primary responsibility for the level and quality casework recording.
* Feed back to the Team Manager any problems in relation to the effective provision of services or policies.
Requirements as a Looked After Children Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.