Social Worker - Domestic Violence - Devon - £40 per hour
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Domestic Violence Team in Devon.
The successful candidate will be working with children and families where domestic abuse is identified as the main risk factor and undertaking both direct work and interventions with children and families. The ideal candidate will be able to draw on their experience and training in working with domestic violence perpetrators to reduce risk and support families.
Benefits as a Domestic Violence Social Worker include:
* Competitive pay rate
* Long contracts for good performance
* Supportive team and management
* Progression opportunities
* Flexible working available
Duties as a Domestic Violence Social Worker include:
* Formulate and produce outcome-focused plans with clear aims and objectives (within the context of managing risk), and support others to do so.
* Maintain case records, keeping them up to date and to provide concise and accurate information about a service user's circumstances and plans.
* Manage a workload of complex cases and organise work activities; considering the need to prioritise tasks and responsibilities, working to timescales and meeting national and local performance expectations.
* Develop and maintain good working relationships with other professionals within the team, wider service area and partner agencies to ensure an integrated, holistic and multidisciplinary approach.
* Safeguard children and young people and adults at risk.
* Take a strengths-based approach, which seeks to be inclusive, anti-discriminatory and anti-oppressive, and support others to adopt that approach.
* Gather information from service users, informal networks and other agencies to analyse, summarise and evaluate the information to provide a holistic assessment of needs, balancing risk and protective factors.
Requirements as a Domestic Violence Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.