Social Worker - Permanence Team - Devon - £40 per hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Children's Permanence Team in Devon.
The successful candidate will be working with children during care proceedings to secure permanence in a timely way, this role will ensure that children and families referred to the services receive appropriate assessments and services relevant to their needs. Previous experience within a similar role is essential.
Benefits as a Permanence Social Worker include:
* Competitive pay rate
* Long contracts for good performance
* Supportive team and management
* Progression opportunities
* Flexible working available
Duties as a Permanence Social Worker include:
* Work closely with children, young people and their families, other staff within the service function and partner agencies to provide support and protection for children and young people in need and at risk.
* Promote a range of services which carry out statutory duties as required by legislation and guidance.
* Assess the needs of children, young people and families to plan and implement suitable multi-agency interventions and service provisions to meet need and review outcomes.
* Manage a caseload with a high level of complexity and risk including those children subject to care proceedings and child protection plans.
* Supporting reunification to family where assessed to be safe and appropriate.
Requirements as a Permanence Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.