Social Worker - Initial Assessment - Devon - £40 per hour
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Initial Assessment Team in Devon.
The successful candidate will be required to undertake Single Assessments within the team in order to improve sitatutions for vulnerable children in the Devon area. Previous experience within a similar role is essential.
Benefits as an Initial Assessment Social Worker include:
* Progression opportunities
* Flexible working available
* Competitive pay rate
* Long contracts for good performance
* Supportive team and management
Duties as an Initial Assessment Social Worker include:
* Ensuring children and young people are listened to and practice is focused on their needs and experiences, particularly where they cannot represent themselves.
* Safeguard children and young people at risk.
* Take a strengths-based approach, which seeks to be inclusive, anti-discriminatory and anti-oppressive, and support others to adopt that approach.
* Gather information from service users, informal networks and other agencies to analyse, summarise and evaluate the information to provide a holistic assessment of needs, balancing risk and protective factors.
* Formulate and produce outcome-focused plans with clear aims and objectives and support others to do so.
* Maintain case records, keeping them up to date to provide concise and accurate information about a service user's circumstances and plans.
* Engaging children/young people through a variety of direct work methods.
* Carrying out court work.
* Working as part of an effective team.
Requirements as an Initial Assessment Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.