Support Worker - Sunderland - £9.81 per hour
An experienced Support Worker is required to join a fantastic service in Sunderland. The service is a Local Authority owned training company supporting a wide range of vulnerable people. They aim to be a trusted provider in the delivery of high-quality customer focused social and health care services.
You will be joining a team who work alongside customers who possess a diverse range of complex needs and characteristics to enable them to engage within the community, develop skills and enhance their quality of life. Within the supported living services, they provide care and support in a range of services for customers with a Learning Disability, Autism, Behaviour that Challenges or Mental Health needs.
The benefits of this Support Worker role:
* £9.81 per hour
* Sleep in payment of £37.07 per night
* Designated rota pattern including daytime, evenings, weekends, and Bank Holidays.
* Excellent training opportunities
* Career development opportunities
* A positive and rewarding job role and culture
Duties as a Support Worker:
* As a Support Worker you will be working as part of a team, providing, and promoting person-centred care and support, enabling individuals to make choices and have control over their daily lives.
* Suitable applicants must demonstrate the core values of the company, treating customers, families and their colleagues with dignity and respect.
* Have compassion by delivering the best possible care by treating customers with sensitivity and empathy.
* All staff must adhere to the highest standards of professionalism, ethics, and personal responsibility worthy of the trust our customers place in us and foster a safe and supportive environment whereby the highest quality service is delivered by every member of the team.
* Experience is not always necessary however, having current accredited training for example, Safe Handling of Medication, Moving & Assisting, first aid, etc would be advantageous.
* To note, your attitude, values and flexibility are extremely important when working with Sunderland Care and Support therefore, it is essential that all agency workers have the ability to work within the set rota patterns which are operational in the service they are allocated to.
Essential requirements of this Support Worker role:
* NVQ Level 3 healthcare / health and social care qualification
* 1+ years' experience in a healthcare role
* The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* We will assist you from the initial phone call onwards throughout the whole process
* Twice weekly payroll
* Competitive hourly rates
* Access to exclusive health and social care roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive health and social care knowledge
* Interview and coaching support
* Pre and post placement support to ensure you're happy in the role