Social Worker - Permanency Team - Dorset - £38 per hour
Our client in Dorset are looking for an experienced Children's Social Worker to join their Permanency Team. The Permanence Team supports long term children in care to support them to achieve good outcomes.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a team who support children to achieve permanence and promote reunification to family where it is safe and the best outcome for the child.
The successful Social Worker is required for maternity leave cover and long-term sickness cover.
Benefits of this Social Worker role:
* New increased competitive pay rate!
* Equipment provided
* Office base or home working with visits
* Stable supportive management team
* Coastal Location
Duties as a Children's Permanency Social Worker include:
* Work closely with children, young people and their families, other staff within the service function and partner agencies to provide support and protection for children and young people in need and at risk.
* Promote a range of services which carry out statutory duties as required by legislation and guidance.
* Assess the needs of children, young people and families to plan and implement suitable multi-agency interventions and service provisions to meet need and review outcomes.
* Manage a caseload with a high level of complexity and risk including those children subject to care proceedings and child protection plans.
Requirements as a Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.