Assistant Team Manager - Children with Disabilities - Swindon - £38 per hour
An Assistant Team Manager (social work qualified) is required to join the Children with Disabilities Team in Swindon.
With your previous supervisory experience, you will play a key role in delivering high quality and effective services, which will really make a difference to disabled children and their families, giving them the support they need to develop essential life skills and achieve their goals.
In the Disabled Children's Team, they work to ensure disabled children in Swindon are appropriately safeguarded and supported to achieve their full potential, they use current research and innovative practice to ensure we achieve these goals. The team is divided into two Pods, one Safeguarding Pod and one Support Pod.
Benefits of this Assistant Team Manager role:
* Non-case holding position
* Great commuting links to offices
* Home working
* Supportive senior management team
* Additional travel allowance for those further away
Responsibilities of this Assistant Team Manager role include:
* Play a key role in delivering high quality and effective services, which will really make a difference to disabled children and their families giving them the support they need to develop essential life skills and achieve their goals
* Work very closely and forge relationships with colleagues from health, other practitioners and statutory agencies and with independent third sector partners
* Work flexibly and able to adapt to the needs of the service
Requirements as a Assistant Team Manager include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.