Social Worker - Adoption - Devon - £40 per hour
An experienced Social Worker is required to join the Adoption Team in Devon. The successful candidate will progress plans for Adoption for Children in Care.
Due to the nature of this role, the successful Social Worker must have previous experience in adoption.
Benefits of this Social Worker role:
* Increased pay rates of up to £40 per hour
* Easily commutable link via the M5 - role based in the East of Devon
* Supportive manager
* Regular supervision
* Flexible home working
* Systems induction and equipment provided
Duties as a Social Worker:
* This will include updates to CPR, working closing with Family Finder for matching
* Supporting the child with transitional and life story direct work to prepare them for Adoption and undertake court work in relation to the Adoption Order being made.
* All other statutory Child in Care related duties are required for this role e.g. reviews, personal education plan meetings, visits etc.
Requirements as a Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.