Social Worker - Unaccompanied Asylum-Seeking Children - Gloucestershire - £41 per hour
Our client in Gloucestershire are urgently seeking a Social Worker with a UASC (unaccompanied asylum-seeking children) background.
The role is home based and on site at Gloucestershire, ideally the successful candidate will need to live in and around Gloucestershire or be prepared to travel.
The brief is a 6-12-month post to map the provision in Gloucestershire, then look at areas of good provision in Manchester, Liverpool and Portsmouth to see how they can implement this in Gloucestershire.
Benefits of this Social Worker role:
* Different and unusual position role
* Potential for condensed week
* Regular supervision
* Excellent pay rate - one of the highest in south west
* Additional accommodation package if staying away from home
* Inclusive of agency workers
* Access to training
Duties as a Social Worker:
* Working with asylum seekers
* Age Assessments
* Completing pathway plans
* Promoting independent living skills for people aged between 16 21
* Managed grants
* Completing Personal Education Plans
Requirements as a Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.