Social Worker - Duty & Assessment - Shropshire - £29.93 per hour
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Duty & Assessment Team in Shropshire.
The successful Social Worker will have previous Duty & Assessment experience and have the ability to work autonomously.
Benefits as Duty & Assessment Social Worker include:
* Competitive pay rate
* Long contracts for good performance
* Supportive team and management
* Progression opportunities
* Flexible working available
Duties as a Duty & Assessment Social Worker include:
* Engaging children/young people through a variety of direct work methods
* Managing a varied and complex case loads
* Understanding children's safeguarding processes
* Carrying out court work
* Writing concise, fit for purpose reports/court statements
* Working as part of an effective team
* Inputting into children's services data systems.
Requirements as a Duty & Assessment Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.