Social Worker/ Senior Social Worker - Children with Brain Injury - Surrey - pay rate dependent on experience
Contract: 12-month fixed term
3 days per week
We are currently looking for an experienced Social Worker/ Senior Social Worker to join a leading charity for children with brain injury, taking on a locum position.
As an experienced Social Worker, you will manage a complex caseload working with individuals, families and groups to provide or arrange services for assessment of need, care planning and care treatment.
The benefits of this Social Worker/ Senior Social Worker role:
* Pay rate dependent on experience
* 12-month fixed term contract
* Stable and supportive team and management
* Excellent training and development opportunities
Duties as a Social Worker/ Senior Social Worker:
* As a Social Worker/Senior Social Worker, you will report to the Social Work Professional Lead.
* Your role will be to provide pre-admission assessment and planning for families whose children will receive services at The Children's Trust.
* You will support families during their stay and work with the Multi-disciplinary Team (MDT), The Children's Trust School, and external organisations, to plan an effective discharge.
* You will contribute to best practice and service development within a multi-disciplinary team. The social work role is key in supporting the multi-disciplinary team, in planning and negotiating transition home, or discharge to appropriate services in the community.
* This is a chance for an outstanding candidate to make a significant and lasting difference to the lives of thousands of children and families.
Requirements as a Social Worker/ Senior Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.