Social Worker - Referral and Assessment - Sandwell - £30,451 to £40,876 per annum + market supplement of £2,500* and up to £6,500 relocation payment (subject to T's and C's)
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Referral and Assessment Team based in Sandwell.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Social Worker to join a progressive and engaging team who are committed to continuous learning and development for employees, with 15 days dedicated per year towards professional development along with learning placements of up to 6 months to expand knowledge.
Benefits as a Referral and Assessment Social Worker include:
* Great transport links
* Position that provides great career enhancement
* Friendly and supportive team
* Supportive management
* Progression and Secondment opportunities
Duties as a Referral and Assessment Social Worker include:
* Assessing for and provide services to children in need within the framework.
* Ensuring that services are efficiently and effectively provided.
* Maintaining high standards of professional practice within own workload.
* Managing a case load of children and families.
* Participating in core assessments, in partnership with the child & care providers.
* Implementing Child Protection and LAC procedures as and when required.
* Working with families, children and young people to reduce the need for accommodation or care proceedings.
* Understanding Every Child Matters agenda.
* Helping to develop interventions by working with other professionals.
* Undertaking investigations under Section 47s on allocated and duty cases as required.
* Providing reports as required for child protection case conferences, children in need meetings, permanency meetings, childcare reviews and in court processes.
* Giving evidence in court when required.
Requirements as a Referral and Assessment Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work