Social Work Team Manager - Child Exploitation Hub - Dudley - £47,711 - £51,249 per annum
We are currently looking for a Social Work Team Manager to join a Child Exploitation Hub based in Dudley.
This is an exciting opportunity to manage a new team that is developing innovative ways of supporting young people at risk of Child Criminal Exploitation and Child Sexual Exploitation.
Furthermore, they will be responsible for the leadership and management of a social work team, ensuring that vulnerable children and their families receive responsive services that safeguard and promote their welfare.
The benefits of this Social Work Team Manager role include:
* Great transport links
* Position that provides great career enhancement
* Friendly and supportive team
* Supportive management
* Progression and secondment opportunities
* Flexible working
Responsibilities of this Social Work Team Manager role include:
* To provide operational leadership, vision and direction by delivering service improvement within children's social work with particular emphasis on child exploitation.
* Line manage a small team of Social workers and family support staff.
* Chair MACE, strategy and Disruption meetings to discuss the risks facing young people
* To work with a range of multi-agency partners to coordinate and delivery safety plans for vulnerable children and young people
* Undertake a proactive, performance management role in relation to a caseload of Child protection and Child in need cases where the focus of risk is external to the family.
Essential requirements for this Social Work Team Manager role include:
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Registered with Social Work England
* Eligible to work in the UK