Advanced Practitioner - Duty and Assessment Team - Northamptonshire - up to £43,273 per annum + £3,000 welcome bonus
Northamptonshire County Council are looking for an advanced practitioner (social work qualified) to become part of their Duty and Assessment Team within children's services. The team help with mentoring and developing junior members of staff and managing a small caseload of your own.
This is an excellent opportunity for an already established practitioner or assistant team manager or for an experienced social worker to step up for their next career move.
Northamptonshire offer an excellent benefits package for their permanent social workers including access to their brilliant social work academy. They are committed to their social workers; their teams are exceptionally supportive and empower their social workers to be confident in their practice and make good professional decisions.
Your benefits as an Advanced Practitioner include:
* Excellent Salary
* Manageable cases loads
* High quality professional supervision
* A bespoke induction package
* Family friendly and flexible working arrangements
* Up to £8000 relocation package
* Local Government Pension Scheme
* A generous annual leave entitlement
* Option to buy 5 weeks additional annual leave
* Defined career progression and pathway opportunities
* £3000 recruitment bonus
Responsibilities as an Advanced Practitioner:
* Act as the lead professional in statutory cases that require a qualified social worker, including child protection, care proceedings and looked after children cases.
* Undertake the full range of social work tasks with children in need and their families; assessment, planning, implementation and review (APIR).
* Bring together and co-ordinate the team around the child to ensure a multidisciplinary approach to APIR and safeguarding.
* Establish and develop collaborative working with allied health and social care practitioners from children's and adults' services
Essential requirements of this Advanced Practitioner role:
* Social Work England registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Qualified as a social worker
* Experienced in similar roles