Senior Social Worker - Family Support Team - Milton Keynes - Salary up to to £44,863 per annum
We require an experienced Senior Social Worker to work in a Family Suppory Team in Milton Keynes.
In this role as a Senior Social Worker you will be responsible for completing a wide range of assessments such as Parenting Assessments, Risk Assessments, Children and Families Assessments, Viability Assessments and Regulation 24 Assessments. Previous experience working with Family Support is necessary.
Benefits as a Senior Social Worker:
* Agile working - access to smart phone and surface pro to enable you to work from home
* Career progression - opportunity to complete various specialist courses including University courses at Masters level
* Access to an electric car to use for work purposes
* Independent Clinical Supervision
Key Duties as a Senior Social Worker:
* Managing a caseload of Child In Need, Child Protection, Looked After Children and cases subject to public and private care proceedings
* Devising Care Plans for Children and Young People
* Chairing Multi-Disciplinary Meetings and working closely with other agencies/professionals to complete assessments and formulate Care Plans
* Working as part of a team to share knowledge, develop team skills and contribute to the overall development of the team
* To supervise the case work of Social Workers, Social Work Assistants, Student Social Workers and child care professionals to ensure they receive appropriate supervision and direction
* Support the personal development opportunities for Social Workers, Social Work Assistants, Student Social Worker and child care professionals, acting as a coach and mentor.
* To assist the Team and Deputy Manager in building a strong and cohesive team
Requirements of this Senior Social Worker role:
* The successful applicant will have extensive post qualifying experience
* Social Work Qualification and registration with Social Work England
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Degree or equivalent in Social Work