Senior Social Worker - MASH - Northamptonshire - Salary from £38,504 to £40,419 per annum+ £3,000 recruitment bonus
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Senior Social Worker to join the Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH) Team in Northamptonshire.
The purpose of MASH is to make the right decisions for the right families at the right time. This in turn will ensure timely and necessary actions to improve the outcomes for vulnerable children.
Benefits as a MASH Senior Social Worker include:
* High quality professional supervision
* A bespoke induction package
* Family friendly and flexible working arrangements
* Up to £8000 relocation package
* Local Government Pension Scheme
* A generous annual leave entitlement (up to 40 days)
* Defined career progression and pathway opportunities
* Excellent Starting Salary and Bonus Schemes
Duties as a MASH Senior Social Worker include:
* Deliver high quality social work services, at a level appropriated for a professionally qualified post, to young people and families to ensure the welfare of children and young people are safeguarding and protected.
* Mentor, guide and manage Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub Officers (MASHOs) and provide high quality case work decisions and operational supervision of staff within the team
* Contribute to the overall management of the MASH team in order to meet service objectives, key performance targets and statutory requirements of social service legislation.
* Make case decisions regarding the actions needed to ensure the safety and needs of children are met in line with Working Together as part of an operational social work team.
Requirements as a MASH Senior Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work