Family Support Worker - Wolverhampton/ Staffordshire - £14.45 per hour
We are currently looking for an experienced Family Support Worker to join a fantastic team which work across the Staffordshire area.
As a Family Support Worker, you will work with partners and families in Staffordshire to enable vulnerable children and young people to be safe and secure, and will promote physical and emotional well-being and to help them achieve their full potential within their communities.
The benefits of this Family Support Worker role:
* £14.45 per hour
* Stable and supportive team and management
* Excellent training and development opportunities
* Career development opportunities
Duties as a Family Support Worker:
* To work with children, their families, and carers to promote stability enabling children to stay safe.
* To work with children, their families, and carers to maintain positive relationships.
* To safeguard and promote individual young people's welfare and rights, providing good quality services which are free from oppressive features.
* To undertake flexible and imaginative approaches in offering support to children, their families, and carers.
* To work with children, their families, and carers to promote good outcomes for children.
* In respect of Looked After Children, to complete Life Story Work and prepare young people for new placements.
* To support families and young people where there is a risk of placement breakdown.
Essential requirements of this Family Support Worker role:
* Minimum standard of NVQ3 in respect of working with children and their families or equivalent
* Experience of direct work with children, their families, and carers in a statutory or voluntary agency which provides services to vulnerable children and their families
* To be a car driver and provide a car with appropriate insurance cover for use at work. (Suitable adjustments can be made in line with the Disability Discrimination Act).
* The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* We will assist you from the initial phone call onwards throughout the whole process
* Twice weekly payroll
* Competitive hourly rates
* Access to exclusive health and social care roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive health and social care knowledge
* Interview and coaching support
* Pre and post placement support to ensure you're happy in the role