Practice Manager - Hospital Discharge Team - Lambeth - £33.31 per hour
Liquid Personnel are currently looking for a Practice Manager (social work qualified) to join a fantastic Hospital Discharge Team in Lambeth, London.
As a Practice Manager you will provide guidance, support and expert advice to social care staff, students and partner staff when required, whilst maintaining the highest level of professional service.
Due to the nature of this role, successful Social Worker will have post qualified experience in adults' services.
Benefits as a Practice Manager include:
* Flexible working available 3 days per week
* Competitive pay rate
* Supportive team and management
* Progression opportunities
Duties as a Practice Manager:
* To provide line management of front-line operational services which includes the provision a comprehensive assessment and case management service to vulnerable adults
* To deliver ongoing improvements in practice and standards of work through the application of specialised knowledge and skills
* To lead on the delivery of safe services for services users, including investigating, chairing and reviewing adult safeguarding episodes as appropriate
* To manage a group of Social workers, Assessors, and ancillary staff within the team, deputising for the Team Manager as required
* To contribute to developing imaginative strategies to implement local and national policies (e.g. self-directed care), both in directly managed cases and also in assisting others
* The post holder must be pro-active in promoting anti-discriminatory practices and supporting council policy
Essential requirements of this Senior Practitioner role include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.