Social Worker - Learning Disabilities - Hackney - £30 per hour
We are currently looking for an experienced Adults Social Worker to join an Integrated Learning Disabilities Service in Hackney. The successful candidate will be joining a multi-disciplinary joint health and social care service for adults with learning disabilities.
The successful Social Worker will manage their own workload, undertake assessments for clients with learning disabilities, assess client's needs, risks and capacity and respond appropriately to support the service user.
Benefits of this Social Worker role:
* A supportive team and manager
* Competitive pay rate
* Some flexible working
Duties as a Social Worker include:
* You will be a full time Social Worker as part of our First Contact (Duty) Team
* You will manage the initial contacts made with the service
* Undertake assessments for people with learning disabilities, and their carers
* Assessing the client's needs, risks, and capacity
Essential requirements of this Social Worker role include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.