Director - Development and Innovation Service - National Charity - Home Based - £60,000 - £75,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Director to join a Development and Innovation Service for a National Charitable Organisation.
This is an excellent opportunity for the successful candidate to work for a well established organisation.
The benefits of this Director role include:
* Discount holidays and breaks
* Competitive pension scheme
* 100% working from home
* Be part of something from the ground up
* Cycle to work scheme
* Season ticket loan
Responsibilities of this Director role include:
* You will set up, deliver, lead and manage the Centre, ensuring all deliverables are achieved as set out in the mobilisation and delivery plan and any subsequent targets as agreed across senior leadership.
* You will be an active, effective and accountable Corporate Leader, exhibiting strong corporate leadership, leading by example and upholding the principles of the Leadership and Management Behaviours.
Essential requirements of this Director role include:
* Experience at a professionally specialised or managerial level
* Experience of linking research, policy and practice, analysing and communicating the findings to a range of audiences
* Developed policy initiatives
* Managed a senior team
* Eligible to work in the UK
For more information please email email@example.com