Social Worker - Looked After Children and Permanence Service - Coventry - £32,234 - £38,890 per annum
Liquid Personnel have partnered with Coventry City Council to provide permanent Social Workers to their Looked After Children and Permanence Service.
Coventry is a vibrant and diverse authority covering the city, ensuring the smooth running of a highly efficient social work team carrying out assessments, as part of court proceedings and pro-actively planning with children and young people who are looked after.
Working within a highly regarded, efficient and caring service you will be part of one of four social work teams consisting of a Team Manager, senior practitioner, a children and family worker and a mixture of experienced and newly qualified social workers.
Coventry are looking for Social Workers who are committed to achieving the best for children, young people, and families.
Benefits of working in Coventry:
* Competitive salary and Pension Scheme
* Relocation Package for new starters of up to £8K
* An extensive Training Programme and investment in your professional development with close links to universities
* A clear career structure
* Family-friendly working environment and a commitment to good work/life balance
* Regular Supervision and support
* Excellent management support and manageable caseloads
* Health and Wellbeing programmes
* Car Leasing facility
* Wider Wallet employee Benefit scheme offering discounts nationally and locally
* Refund for re-registration of current HCPC Certificate Deductions from salary benefits include:
* Prudential AVC's/Westfield Health/Simply Health/Credit Union/Give as You Earn Scheme/Travel Passes Salary Sacrifice Scheme benefits include:
* MyCar scheme - salary sacrifice car leasing scheme, benefit of driving a brand-new low-cost car for up to 3 years for an all-inclusive, fixed monthly gross cost (must complete probationary successfully)
* Cycle to Work Scheme
* Holiday purchase scheme which enables employees to purchase up to 74 hours (pro-rata) additional leave (subject to the needs of the service and manager approval)
* Care planning
* LAC reviews
* Care proceedings
* Strong knowledge of the PLO process
* Working with looked after children up to the age of 18
* Section 20 voluntary accommodation
Essential requirements of this Social Worker role:
* Social Work qualified
* Social Work England registration
* The legal right to work in the UK