Social Worker - MASH - Coventry - £37,849 per annum
Liquid Personnel have partnered with Coventry to provide permanent Social Workers to a multi agency safeguarding hub - MASH.
Coventry City Council's Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH) is seeking to recruit two dynamic, experienced and highly skilled Social Workers to deliver an outstanding service to children and their families. The MASH team is based in the city centre and provides a single point of contact for Safeguarding concerns in regards to Children.
Benefits as a MASH Social Worker:
* Competitive salary and Pension Scheme including Employer contribution of between £5,000 and £7,000
* Relocation Package for new starters of up to £8K
* Social Work Academy that places Social Work development at the centre of your career.
* An extensive Training Programme and investment in your professional development with close links to universities through our innovative Teaching Partnership.
* Support with the National Assessment and Accreditation for Approved Children and Families Accreditation
* Access to Research in Practice (Nationally Recognised Evidence Informed Learning Resource)
* A clear career and progression structure - Coventry Social Worker
* Family-friendly working environment and a commitment to good work/life balance
* Regular Reflective Individual and Group Supervision and support
* Excellent management support and low caseloads
* Wider Wallet employee benefit scheme offering discounts nationally and locally
* Refund for re-registration of current HCPC registration
* Dedicated Coaching and Mentoring offer
* Deductions from salary benefits include: Prudential AVC's/Westfield Health/Travel Passes
* MyCar scheme - salary sacrifice car leasing scheme, benefit of driving a brand new low-cost car for up to 3 years for an all-inclusive, fixed monthly gross cost
* Cycle to Work Scheme
Experience required as a MASH Social Worker:
* Social Workers who are enthusiastic, quick thinking and confident in dealing with members of the public, professionals and agencies via the telephone in order to process referrals and gather information to enable an accurate initial threshold assessment to be made regarding the support that a child and their family may require.
Essential requirements as a MASH Social Worker:
* Social Work England registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Enhanced DBS disclosure
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Legal right to work in the UK