Social Worker - Assessment and Safeguarding - Darlington - £27 per hour
We are currently looking for experienced Social Workers to join a fantastic Children's Assessment and Safeguarding Service in Darlington.
The role of the Social Workers will be to carry out the function of statutory Children's Services and the remit of the Assessment and Safeguarding Teams in completing single assessments and section 47 enquiries. You will also be supporting children subject to child in need and child protection plans and undertaking Public Law Outline and Public Law Care Proceedings work, which will involve supporting Children who are Looked After and developing their permanence plans.
The benefits of this Social Worker role:
* £27 per hour
* Small and friendly local authority with strong multi agency partnerships and a visible senior management team
* Condensed hours such as 37 over 4 days available
* Differing start/finish times
* Remote & office working and flexi
* Caseloads are capped at 18
* Personal and case supervision is held monthly
* They offer extensive training opportunities, parking permits and strong administrative support.
Duties of this Social Work role:
* Liaising with other professionals
* Knowledge of relevant legislation
* Working with children on the child protection register, looked after children and children in need
* Attending court
* Working with Public Law Outline (PLO)
* Single assessments
* Chairing child protection conferences
* Child protection meetings
* Case conferences
Essential Requirements as a Social Worker:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK drivers' licence
* Post-qualified experience in children's services
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.