Practice Development Social Worker - Workforce Development Team - Bournemouth, Christchurch and Poole - £40 per hour
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Practice Development Social Worker to join the Workforce Development Team in Bournemouth, Christchurch and Poole.
In this role, the successful candidate will support Social Workers at all levels of their career to develop their practice. You will also play a central role in the implementation of our practice fundamentals programme and Children's Services Improvement Toolkit and our model of social work.
Benefits as a Practice Development Social Worker include:
* 6-month stable contract
* Competitive rate of pay
* Niche role
* Supportive management team
* Equipment provided
Duties as a Practice Development Social Worker include:
* Support the embedding of a learning culture through modelling, practice consultations, group coaching and workshops.
* Initiate, draft & produce reports.
* Ability to deal with / record casework, communicate effectively with client groups & professionals in order to assess client needs.
* Attend & organise case conferences & reviews for the purpose of assessing & monitoring the development of service users.
* Develop person-centred care plans.
* Deal with conflict and complaints.
* Ability to participate within a duty team framework.
* Knowledge of relevant statutory social work legislation.
Requirements as a Practice Development Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.