Social Worker - Child Protection - Bridgend - Up to £37 per hour
We are currently looking for an experienced Children's Social Worker to join a Child Protection Team in Bridgend. Bridgend is in the heart of South Wales, between Swansea and Cardiff commutable via the M4.
Due to the nature of this role, the successful Social Worker will have experience within a busy frontline team. This is an excellent opportunity to join a local authority which are very supportive of agency Social Workers and have a mixture of both home and office working.
The benefits of this Social Worker role:
* Stable contracts
* Supportive management
* Manageable caseload
* Competitive payrate
Duties as a Social Worker include:
* Establishing and implementing action plans based on the assessed needs of the children, young people and their families, in conjunction with their family and other agencies.
* Carrying out regular reviews of individual plans, record outcomes and formulate plans based on those reviews.
* Providing detailed reports for statutory reviews, child protection conferences, panels and courts as required.
* Working with children on the child protection register, looked after children and children in need.
* Attending court.
* Child protection meetings and case conferences.
Essential requirements as a Social Worker:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK drivers' licence
* Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.