Social Worker - Adults Mental Health - Hackney - £30 per hour
We are currently looking for an experienced Adults Social Worker to join a high quality and effective Adults Mental Health Team.
The successful candidate will be providing social work services to the residents of the London Borough of Hackney. Previous experience within a similar role is essential.
Benefits as an Adults Mental Health Social Worker include:
* Supportive team and manager
* Competitive pay rate
* Some flexible working
Duties as an Adults Mental Health Social Worker include:
* Provide recovery focused, strengths-based assessments and signposting.
* To be responsible for recognising and assessing Adults at risk and following agreed procedures to record, investigate and respond with appropriate support and interventions.
* Ensure customers get the right help at the right time, addressing their needs for choice, early intervention, prevention, information and advice.
* Championing independence for individuals.
* Undertaking Mental Capacity Act assessments along with Care Act assessments and Safeguarding assessments.
* Implementing effective care plans and carrying out care packages.
* Collaborating with other Social Workers, Practitioners and Health Professionals on the team successfully.
* Working directly with people with Mental Health needs.
* Attending meetings.
* Liaising with other services within the council.
Requirements as an Adults Mental Health Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.