Supervising Social Worker - South West Service - Five Rivers - Bristol - up to £33 per hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Supervising Social Worker for an immediate start within the South West Service in Bristol.
The successful candidate will be working a stable caseload of 10-12 with an induction on the IT System Charms. The initial contract for this role is 3 month with the potential for a further extension. For this role, previous experience is essential.
Benefits as a Supervising Social Worker include:
* Competitive pay rate
* Non- Statutory position
* Manageable caseloads
* Supportive stable management
* Induction provided at start of contract
Duties as a Supervising Social Worker include:
* Provide a high quality and effective service to respond to the needs of children, young people and families in a timely manner and within statutory guidelines, policies and standards
* Responsible for the assessment of Special Guardianship Orders, Temporary Approvals under Regulation 24, Connected Persons assessments and the recruitment, training and assessment of foster carers.
* Working to models of best practice and actively promoting and adopting integrated approaches for the benefit of children and young people and their families
* Understand and promote the core business of the Lambeth's Safeguarding Children's Board and deliver its priorities.
* Provide day to day operational support.
* Ensure all records and data are completed within set deadlines and to a high standard by all staff members.
* Supervise social work staff, monitoring progress, timescales and practice standards
* Maintain good communication with the agencies other offices and participate in regional events as required.
Requirements as a Supervising Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.