Social Worker - Safeguarding & Support - Nuneaton - £32,234 to £34,728 per annum
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Safeguarding & Support Team for Warwickshire County Council.
This role provides an opportunity to be part of the delivery of a high-quality service, improving the lives of children, young people and their families in Nuneaton. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing a direct Social Work safeguarding and support service therefore previous experience in a similar role is essential.
Benefits as a Safeguarding & Support Social Worker include:
* Progression available
* Additional training opportunities
* Flexible working available
Duties as a Safeguarding & Support Social Worker include:
* Responsibility for children and young people who are the subjects of Child Protection Plans, looked after by the Local Authority and subject to Children in Need plans.
* Attendance at meetings, including Child Protection conferences, strategy meetings and legal meetings.
* Preparing court reports, statutory review and child protection reports.
* Participation in the duty system, including undertaking child protection investigations under appropriate supervision.
Requirements as a Safeguarding & Support Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.