Mental Health Practitioner - RMN, SW or OT - Community Mental Health - Devon - £35 per hour
We are currently recruiting for experienced Mental Health Nurses, Social Workers and Occupational Therapists to work within the Community Mental Health Team with a choice of 5 locations across Devon.
The successful candidate will deliver high quality comprehensive mental health services whilst managing a defined caseload with a focus on providing expert assessment and treatments for people with complex mental health difficulties and their careers.
This will include recovery co-ordination (design and co-ordination of treatment packages that are personalised and co-produced). You will provide statutory Care Management functions (assessment, care planning, treatment and review) and work as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
Benefits as a Mental Health Practitioner include:
* High pay rate
* Some remote working
* Choice of over 5 locations to be based
* Supportive management and teams
* Lovely Locations
Duties as a Mental Health Practitioner include:
* Required to use professional knowledge to assess, monitor and review social care needs of individuals, relatives and carers and to arrange the provision of appropriate care services
* Must have significant knowledge, experience and specialist communication skills to gather information and make a full assessment of the risks, protection and social care needs of individuals, carers and families
* Must have skills of a multidisciplinary team working, and have the ability to work independently and work as an autonomous professional and based on needs and risks of the individual take appropriate action, in conjunction with other agencies, to protect and safeguard adults at risk
* Must be able to use paper and computerised case recording systems, produce reports and capture and analyse information.
* Some knowledge of care benefits, fees and allowances would be helpful.
* Must be able to assess risks, needs and information, and recognise problems. Understand philosophies, professional social work issues and the legal framework underpinning care services.
Requirements as a Mental Health Practitioner include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.