Social Worker - Fostering - Bradford - £35 per hour
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Fostering Team in Bradford.
For this role, the successful candidate will be joining a team determined to safeguard and protect vulnerable children. The team's aim is to bring children up safely and help them achieve their potential whilst creating better outcomes and a bright new generation for our community.
Benefits as a Fostering Social Worker include:
* Competitive pay rate
* Supportive team and management
* Progression opportunities
* Flexible working available
* Long contracts for good performance
Duties as a Fostering Social Worker include:
* Ensure each foster carer understands their role and responsibilities throughout the assessment and the challenges that they can face.
* Work closely with applicants when completing assessments to assess their strengths and vulnerabilities and assessing the care that they can provide to children in order for them to achieve the best possible outcome.
* Undertake the initial process of assessing family members and potential foster carers.
* Undertake initial visits, Reg 24's, Special Guardianship Assessments, Friends and Family Foster Assessments and Form F Assessments.
* Support service users in a crisis and use initiative to solve issues.
Requirements as a Fostering Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.