Social Worker - Children and Families - Redcar and Cleveland - £27 per hour
We are currently looking for an experienced Social Worker to join the Children and Families Assessment Team in Redcar and Cleveland. The Assessment Team aims to complete assessments of families in under 45 working days, caseloads typically consist of Child in Need and Child Protection enquiries.
Due to the nature of this role, the successful Social Worker must have post qualified experience in children and families services.
The benefits of this Social Worker role include:
* £27 per hour
* Relevant training and development opportunities
* Career development opportunities
* Supportive team and management
Duties as a Social Worker:
* Undertaking initial visits
* Completing holistic Child and Family S.17 and S.47 assessments and enquiries
* Completing ICPC reports
* Undertaking direct work and family network meetings and multi-agency meetings
* Working with colleagues from Health, Education, Police, private and voluntary organizations to provide positive outcomes for children and their families
* To work with families to engage them in safety planning for their children
* Workers are responsible for ensuring that children's electronic case files are up to date, reflect the children's views and wishes and that the families lived experience is reflected in their work
Requirements as a Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.