Social Worker x2 - Adults Discharge to Assess / Reablement Team - Swindon - £36 per hour
We are currently looking for x2 Social Workers to join the Adults Discharge to Assess / Reablement Team in Swindon. The successful candidate will be responsible for an allocated caseload including assessment and appropriate management of risks.
This is an excellent opportunity with a high pay rate. The successful Social Workers will be joining a fantastic team who enjoy working for Swindon.
The benefits of this Social Worker role include:
* Highest paid in the are
* Flexible working
* Homeworking/ office work balance
* Excellent training and development opportunities
Duties as a Social Worker:
* Under clear supervision, effectively manage a defined caseload and undertake a range of assessments deemed to be suitable for a newly qualified social worker.
* Participate in the planning / reviewing of cases.
* Liaise with colleagues in own or other departments or external agencies to gather relevant information for assessment and care planning activities.
* Maintain and update case notes and other records to required ethical and quality standards.
* Write reports as required and also where required give evidence in court in relation to care proceedings.
* Some ability to work effectively on more complex situations, exercise their initiative and evaluate their own practice
Requirements as a Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.