Social Worker - Peripatetic Team - Devon - £31 per hour
An experienced Adults' Social Worker is required to join the Peripatetic Team in Devon. Due to the nature of this role, the successful Social Worker must have previous experience within care act assessment and reviews, as well as commissioning care packages for adults with complex long term physical and mental health needs.
The benefits of this Social Worker role include:
* Mostly remote working
* Care Act assessment and review work
* Equipment provided
* Excellent training and development opportunities
Duties as a Social Worker:
* Effectively manage a case load with a varying complexity.
* Provide a statutory range of assessments, reviews and reassessments using social work methods, theories and models to identify actions to achieve change and development, and that improve life opportunities.
* Work within all relevant legislative requirements, policy and procedures to assess and meet the needs of adults and their circle of support and to provide appropriate support through the offer of a personal budget where appropriate.
* Extensive knowledge of the Care Act, Mental Capacity Act, BI decision making, Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards and Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults and CHC able to participate in DST meetings.
* Maintain accurate, comprehensive, and comprehensible records in accordance with applicable legislation, protocols and guidelines.
* Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
* Ability to undertake a range of assessments and care planning for the service user group, taking account of quality and cost.
* Ability to manage own caseload and prioritise a complex caseload working to identified timescales.
Requirements as a Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.