Social Worker - Adults Community - Swindon - £36 per hour
An experienced Social Worker is required to join an Adults' Community Team in Swindon. The successful Social Worker will be working flexibly in the community, assisting the team in managing the increase workload associated with COVID-19.
The team are currently based from home; therefore locum staff will need to live reasonably close to Swindon to be able to complete home visits at short notice. They require a Social Worker with current experience in Statutory work with Adults, fully proficient with MCA and capable of thinking and working independently and at a fast pace. Hours can be flexible between 8am and 8pm but predominantly 9-5pm
The benefits of this Social Worker role include:
* Highest paid in the area
* Flexible working
* Homeworking/ Office work balance
Duties as a Social Worker:
* Effectively manage a case load with a varying complexity.
* Provide a statutory range of assessments, reviews and reassessments using social work methods, theories, and models to identify actions to achieve change and development, and that improve life opportunities.
* Work within all relevant legislative requirements, policy and procedures to assess and meet the needs of adults and their circle of support and to provide appropriate support through the offer of a personal budget where appropriate.
* Extensive knowledge of the Care Act, Mental Capacity Act, BI decision making, Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards and Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults and CHC able to participate in DST meetings.
* Maintain accurate, comprehensive, and comprehensible records in accordance with applicable legislation, protocols, and guidelines.
* Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
* Ability to undertake a range of assessments and care planning for the service user group, taking account of quality and cost.
* Ability to manage own caseload and prioritise a complex caseload working to identified timescales.
Requirements as a Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.