Supervising Social Worker - The Children's Family Trust (IFA) - Hampshire - £38 - £40 per hour
Contract: 6 months
We are currently looking for an experienced Supervising Social Worker to join The Children's Family Trust (IFA) in Hampshire. Our client is looking for a Social Worker for an immediate start, who has previous experience in a similar role.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a welcoming and friendly team, which offers a stable caseload of 10-12.
Benefits of this Supervising Social Worker role include:
* Competitive pay rate of £38 - £40 per hour
* Manageable caseloads
* Supportive stable management
* Induction provided at start of contract
Job duties as a Supervising Social Worker:
* To provide structured and regular supervision to carers
* To provide and contribute to support packages for carers and young people
* To meet the demand of providing a quality service the post holder will contribute to effective recruitment, training, support and supervision of carers, their families, and young people
* To work systemically in close partnership with Local Authorities and any other agencies connected with The Children's Family Trust (IFA)
Requirements as a Supervising Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.