Family Court Advisor - CAFCASS - Norfolk - £30 per hour
We require an experienced Social Worker / Family Court Advisor to join CAFCASS Norfolk. This role as a Family Court Advisor will involve Public Law.
The successful Family Court Advisor must have experience and knowledge needed in in Section7s and Section 37s is essential.
Benefits as a Family Court Advisor:
* Long term contracts available
* CV enhancement
* Career Progression
* Non local authority role
* Flexible working
* All social work staff receive a laptop or tablet device and a smart phone
* Staff can work from an office, court, or home.
* 2-week induction
Duties as a Family Court Advisor:
* You will be working directly with vulnerable children and families, to advise the family courts on the best course of action for the child or young person.
* You will provide case analysis and recommendations to the court.
* You will work with parents, relatives, local authorities and the courts, and demonstrate your understanding of what the child needs, wants and feels.
Essential requirements as a Family Court Advisor:
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Full UK licence holder
* Social Work England registered
* Qualified as a Social Worker / Family Court Advisor
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.