Social Worker - Children's Locality Team- Hull - £33.14 per Hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting a Children's Locality Social Worker based in Hull.
Hull Council Social Work team are looking for someone who shows a personal commitment to Looked after Children and treating all service users, customers and colleagues in a fair and respectful way.
Benefits as a Children's Locality Team Social Worker include:
* Supportive team and management
* Progression opportunities
* Flexible working available
* Competitive pay rate
* Long contracts for good performance
Duties as a Children's Locality Team Social Worker include:
* To promote and safeguard the welfare of children, young people and/or vulnerable adults (Service Area to include where appropriate)
* Contributes to the overarching strategy in Hull Children's Social Care Services - to ensure that the team actively plans for safety, permanency and stability for children and young people regardless of the setting in which they live and to actively support children to live at home safely.
* Undertakes specific pieces of direct work with children, young people and families both individually and co-working with colleagues as directed by the Team Manager.
* Actively engages in weekly team meetings ensuring focused and purposeful social work is undertaken with all cases.
* Engages in the professional decision-making process with colleagues in relation to complex/high risk cases.
* Prepares for and attends court as required in relation to specific cases where the engagement of legal processes is necessary.
* Actively supports and engages in practice development groups and the provision of information/professional opinion as required e.g. for policy amendments, newly developed ways of working.
Requirements as a Children's Locality Team Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.