Social Worker - Adults - Isle of Wight - £39 per hour
Our client in the Isle of Wight are currently seeking a highly experienced Adults Social Worker to join their team. The successful Social Worker will become part of their Safeguarding Team, working 5 days per week.
Due to the nature of this role, the successful Social Worker will be experienced in screening safeguarding referrals to determine whether S42 and enquiry is required or not. The ideal candidate will have a good understanding of the role and the complexity of the work undertaken to achieve the best outcomes
The benefits of this Social Worker role include:
* Best paid role in area!
* 4 days working from home / Only 1 day in the office a week
* CHC based role
* Excellent training and development opportunities
Duties as a Social Worker include:
* Have a lead role in promoting high standards of front-line practice, linking with different teams to ensure high quality service.
* Providing professional assistance and guidance to colleagues.
* Promoting and maintaining independence for vulnerable adults.
* Protecting adults at risk using safeguarding procedures.
* Provide support and expert advice to social care staff, students, and partner staff as and when required, maintaining the highest level of professional service and ensuring that the assessment and provision of social care services is in accordance with the Care Act 2014 guidelines and Council's policies
* Dealing with complex and varied cases.
* Ensuring that records are kept in accordance with policies and procedures.
* Working with older people/people with physical disabilities.
* Completing safeguarding enquiries.
Requirements as a Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.