Senior Social Worker - Mental Health - West London - £32 per hour
Our client in West London is currently looking for a Senior Social Worker to join their Mental Health Team. The successful candidate will have a proven record of successfully providing operational leadership and management of the direct provision of high-quality services.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Social Worker to join a supportive team, with a high earning potential.
Benefits of this Senior Social Worker role:
* Supportive team and management
* Hugely rewarding as you help some of the most vulnerable people in society.
* High earning potential.
* Opportunities for long-term advancement and strong growth potential.
As a Senior Social Worker you will be responsible for:
* Ensures professional standards are delivered and provides relevant support to operational managers ensuring Social work is delivered to the quality expected.
* Develops team plans to meet strategic business goals. Ensure business plans align with wider service plans.
* Assure professional standard of case management and the effective management of risk within the service area.
* Advise senior managers on issues relevant to the service area. Provide professional support, challenge and advice to colleagues, managers, and partner organisations.
* Lead, motivate and develop staff to create and maintain a highly competent and participative workforce.
* Manage the resources necessary for the professional service area to meet/exceed its objectives.
* Prepare and present a full range of reports (both standard and non-standard) covering area of responsibility.
* Ensure the successful implementation of health and safety legislation, policies, and practices.
As a Senior Social Worker you should have:
* Experience of budget monitoring and management.
* Proven track record of developing a service to meet the diverse needs of the community.
* Experience of developing effective partnerships with statutory agencies and voluntary organisations.
* Demonstrable track record of working in conjunction with members and or senior managers and partners and service users in order to achieve service improvement.
* Experience of contributing at an operational level in delivering service improvement.
* Experience of being accountable for the managing performance of people and management systems Social Care Lead JD Page 6 of 6
* Experience of operating within the legislative framework concerned with children and young people
* Ensuring compliance of organisation policies and procedures.
* Experiencing of managing projects and contracts successfully and being responsible for commissioning and procurement.
* Experience of leading culture change within an organisation.
* Experience of successfully influencing and an organisations practice and outcomes.
* Ability to deliver presentations or contributing to seminars or training events
* Ability to demonstrate a commitment to valuing diversity and promoting equality.
* Ability to manage, motivate and develop staff to achieve organisation priorities.
* Ability to promote a compelling vision and take action to deliver improved outcomes.
* Ability to work both corporately and with partners to seek new and better ways of doing things
Essential requirements of this Senior Social Worker role include:
* Be SWE registered
* Qualified Social Worker, with post qualified experience
* Be eligible to work in the UK
* Have a full UK license
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.