Senior Practitioner - Children Social Work Team - Medway - up to £50,661
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting a Senior Practitioner to join the Children's Social Work Team based in Medway.
If you're ambitious and looking for your next career step, our client can offer an accessible and supportive pathway into management roles and develop your skills to the fullest.
Benefits as a Senior Practitioner include:
* Market Premia Payment of £3,000 per annum (paid monthly)
* Retention Paymentof £3,000 per annum (paid in April following 1 years' service with Medway Council)
* Career progression scheme to support your pathway of professional development
* Essential User Allowance with option to transfer to Lease Car after 6 months
* Excellent local government pension scheme
* Free car parking
* Access to ICT equipment and mobile phone, to support hybrid model of flexible working
* Access to a confidential information, advice, and counselling service
* Relocation allowance of up to £8,000
Duties as a Senior Practitioner include:
* You will be an energetic and enthusiastic experienced Senior Practitioner who demonstrates enthusiasm and passion for practice.
* You will have significant experience of working in statutory children's services and an in depth understanding of the interventions required to build safety and protect children from harm.
* You will have dedication and knowledge to providing quality support and supervision to other Social Workers, especially newly qualified workers and in some cases will co-work to enhance their skills and learning.
* You will have experience of offering Social work student placements, be a qualified practice educator or be willing to undertake that training
* You will be able to evidence your skills and knowledge of creative, innovative, and relationship-based Social Work and demonstrate your ability to lead a skilled workforce.
* You will have a strong, trustworthy, and credible professional reputation.
* You have retained a strong interest in research and the evidence base for practice and are confident about how this can be used in practice
* Ideally you will already be confident in the application of the Signs of Safety methodology but certainly in the value of relationship-based Social Work.
Essential requirements as a Senior Practitioner include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work