Social Worker - Children's Safeguarding - Liverpool - up to £30 per hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting a Social Worker to join the Children's Safeguarding Team based in Liverpool.
The successful candidate will take responsibility for obtaining regular professional supervision to ensure effective and reflective practice.
Benefits as a Children's Safeguarding Social Worker include:
* Competitive pay rate
* Long contracts for good performance
* Supportive team and management
* Progression opportunities
* Flexible working available
Duties as a Children's Safeguarding Social Worker include:
* Hold and effectively manage a complex and varied caseload with appropriate supervision, guidance, and support.
* Reflecting the function of the team and Children's Social Care in accordance with policy, procedures, statutory guidance, and legislation.
* Identify and assess levels of risk and need in often complex situations, ensuring that the safety and welfare of children is paramount.
* Model critical reflection and evidence-based decision making and support others in developing these.
* Undertake direct work with children, young people, and their families
* Work collaboratively with colleagues within the Council and in partner agencies.
* Ensure assessments and care plans are up-dated regularly to reflect the child's current needs.
Essential requirements as a Children's Safeguarding Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.