Senior Social Worker- Looked After Children - South Gloucestershire - £38 per hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting a Senior Social Worker to join the Looked After Children's Team based in South Gloucestershire.
This role is hybrid working role, previous experience within Care Leavers or Looked After Children is essential, the experience should be in depth, good placement duration's and infrequent changes to roles.
Benefits as a Looked After Children Senior Social Worker Include:
* Competitive pay rate
* Step into management role
* Access to training through council
* Inclusive of agency staff
Duties as a Looked After Children Senior Social Worker Include:
* You will be responsible for a complex caseload of children and young people, conducting a range of assessments whilst listening to the views of the people you're supporting.
* Whilst using best practice and ensuring all legislative requirements are met, you will deliver quality children's plans in a pro-active and timely manner, with a strong emphasis on the child's voice.
* Empower children, young people, and their families/carers by listening to their views.
* Provide written reports, in a variety of different formats as required by the receiver of the court.
Requirements as a Looked After Children Senior Social Worker Include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.