Social Worker - Hospital Team - Redcar and Cleveland - £27 per hour
Liquid Personnel currently have an opportunity for an experienced Social Worker to join the Hospital Team based in Redcar and Cleveland.
The successful Social Worker will be required to undertake assessments, determine support plans and be confident in managing complex caseloads to maintain and improve the wellbeing of clients.
Benefits as a Hospital Team Social Worker include:
* Progression opportunities
* Flexible working available
* Supportive team and management
* Long term contract
Duties as a Hospital Team Social Worker include:
* Gather sufficient information about customers to be able to accurately assess their needs against eligibility criteria
* Professionally supervise and support other colleagues.
* Support and assist the well-being of individuals and groups to assure their protection, security, and development.
* Undertake ongoing risk/needs assessment and according advice for clients.
* Ensure that local knowledge about universally available services is up to date including what is available within the voluntary and community sector.
* Determine care packages/ support plans and manage large and complex caseloads to improve the wellbeing of clients.
* Ensure accurate and timely recording of all information/assessment activity onto the Social Care records database in accordance with work targets set by the Hospital Team Manager and Supervisor.
Requirements as a Hospital Team Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.