Social Worker - Adults Services - Cheshire East - up to £25 per hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Adults Services Team based in Cheshire East.
The successful candidate will be an integral part of the team working with the range of health and social care professionals to develop individual care packages and rehabilitative care plans for service users, to enable daily living within a person's own home.
Benefits as an Adults Services Social Worker include:
* Supportive team and management
* Long term contract
* Progression opportunities
* Flexible working available
Duties as an Adults Services Social Worker include:
* Attend case reviews, discussions and conferences.
* Ensure high levels of care and support are implemented effectively by the team, focusing on rehabilitation, promoting independence and ensuring the individuals' safety and wellbeing.
* Carry and prioritise a workload in accordance with the requirements of the Respond to daily changes in demand and make decisions on service provision that will impact on staff and service users.
* Work in a way that is flexible and able to adapt to the changes and competing demands of the service.
* Provide emotional and practical support to service users, carers and their families in accordance with good professional social work practice and the organisation's policies and principles.
* Maintain up to date records of work undertaken and produce statistics in accordance with the organisation's requirements.
* Act as a front-line point of contact for the service, communicating with service users, carers, relatives and other professionals.
Requirements as an Adults Services Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.