Social Worker - Mental Health - St. Helens - £22 to £24 per hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Mental Health Team based in St. Helens.
The successful candidate will be contributing to the triage, assessment and treatment of people experiencing a mental health crisis and their carers by ensuring that they provide the right service, at the right time with the best outcome.
Benefits as a Mental Health Social Worker include:
* Supportive team and management
* Long term contract
* Progression opportunities
* Flexible working available
Duties as a Mental Health Social Worker include:
* Adhering to the code of practice/conduct of your registering body at all times
* Developing, implementing, and evaluating evidence-based programmes of care and standards of care and liaising with other agencies, particularly in relation to people discharged under the Care Programme Approach.
* Ensuring that a risk assessment is completed for service users, especially if there is a history of, or a potential for risk.
* Participating in the multi-disciplinary assessment of individuals with mental health problems or vulnerabilities living in the community, by providing a community mental health perspective and expertise.
* Adhering to professional confidentiality standards.
* Undertaking assessments for patients in the community who have had periods of rehabilitation following hospital admission.
* Liaising with the treating therapist who will make recommendations for ongoing care support.
Requirements as a Mental Health Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.