Social Worker - Adults Team - Leicester - £28 per hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting a Social Worker to join the Adults Team Based in Leicester.
Successful candidate should be able to work collaboratively with colleagues in Housing to explore options for people who present as homeless and may have needs for care and support. Candidates must display the ability to work with high risk individuals.
Benefits as an Adults Team Social Worker include:
* Long term contract
* Supportive team and management
* Progression opportunities
* Flexible working available
Duties as an Adults Team Social Worker include:
* Carry out assessment of needs to establish care plans where appropriate to ensure that services provided are effective, meet legislation, regulations, and codes of practice.
* Review and monitor care plans and the quality of service provision responding to changing needs and renegotiating service provision where appropriate.
* Manage own caseloads or specific projects to ensure specialist inputs are obtained and effective outcomes are achieved.
* Support the delivery of designated areas of work by co-ordinating day to day operations and contributing to developing projects and processes.
* Take necessary action in accordance with Safeguarding procedures to protect vulnerable people.
Essential requirements as an Adults Team Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.