Band 7/ 8a Clinical or Counselling Psychologist- Early Intervention Service - Buckinghamshire - £34-£40 per hour
Part time hours
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting a Band 7/8a Clinical or Counselling Psychologist to join the Early Intervention Team based in Buckinghamshire.
The successful Clinical or Counselling Psychologist must be experience in trauma and or/Psychosis.
Benefits of this Band 7/8a Clinical or Counselling Psychologist role:
* High pay depending on experience
* Flexible hours
* Some remote working
* Ongoing contract
Duties of this Band 7/8a Clinical or Counselling Psychologist role:
* Provide psychological therapy (ideally CBT for psychosis, but other NICE recommended psychological therapies are also desirable) for clients with complex difficulties alongside first episode psychosis.
* Offer supervision for psychology assistants and some team members as needed
Essential requirements of this Band 7/8a Clinical or Counselling Psychologist role:
* Must be with registered with professional body
* Must be eligible to work in the UK
* Must be qualified as a Psychologist
* Degree or equivalent in Psychology
* Hold a full UK licence
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.