Band 7 CBT Therapist or Clinical Psychologist - CAMHS - Oxford - £32-£35 per hour
This role allows up to 3 days of remote working.
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting a Band 7 CBT Therapist or Clinical Psychologist to join the CAMHS Team based in Oxford.
The successful CBT Therapist or Clinical Psychologist will ideally have CAMHS experience, although this is not mandatory.
Benefits of this Band 7 CBT Therapist or Psychologist role:
* High pay
* Supportive team
* Remote working
* Ongoing contract
Duties of this Band 7 CBT Therapist or Psychologist role:
* Completing assessments
* Taking therapy cases from the treatment waiting
* Duty clinician work
* Potentially offering clinical supervision
Essential requirements of this Band 7 CBT Therapist or Psychologist role:
* Registered with relevant body
* Must be eligible to work in the UK
* Must be qualified as a Psychologist
* Degree or equivalent in Psychology
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes