Social Worker/Senior Social Worker - Safeguarding & Support - Daventry - £38,504 to £40,419 per annum + £3,000 welcome bonus
Liquid Personnel are currently looking for an experienced Social Worker/ Senior Social Worker to become a part of Northamptonshire's Safeguarding and Support Team.
Northamptonshire offer an excellent benefits package for their permanent social workers including access to their brilliant social work academy. Northamptonshire is committed to their social workers; their teams are exceptionally supportive and empower their social workers to be confident in their practice and make good professional decisions.
Benefits as a Safeguarding & Support Social Worker/ Senior Social Worker include:
* Excellent Salary
* Manageable cases load
* High quality professional supervision
* A bespoke induction package
* Family friendly and flexible working arrangements
* Up to £8000 relocation package
* Local Government Pension Scheme
* A generous annual leave entitlement
* Option to buy 5 weeks additional annual leave
* Defined career progression and pathway opportunities
* £3000 recruitment bonus
Duties as a Safeguarding & Support Social Worker/ Senior Social Worker include:
* Responsible for providing practical and social work support for children, young people and their families.
* Managing a complex and varied case load.
* Undertaking assessments.
* Visiting vulnerable children and their families.
* Carrying out interventions.
* Reviewing work and support plans undertaken.
* Direct working with children, young people and families.
Requirements as a Safeguarding & Support Social Worker/ Senior Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work